Saturday, March 27, 2010

AnYwAy

I have not updated this blog for a bit.
ANYWAY.
My laptop broke:(
I am getting closer to finishing my two projects.
So I got those switchers I posted about earlier, and I started soldering them. I had my Grandpa cut the headers.
I miscounted and I couldn't finish soldering one of them. But! I am thinking of some new projects to do.
Vote on one in the poll next to this post.
  • Automated parts storage
  • Large CNC wood router
  • Laser "Bit" for above and current CNC mill.
  • Large LED lamp
The one I'm thinking is the storage.
I envision pushing a button, labeled "Resistor 1/4 Watt" or "IC" or "LED, 5mm" and a drawer with labeled and lidded compartments sliding out automatically. I would enter how much I put in, or took out, and it would print a list with parts I was running low on.
I'm thinking about Arduino.
Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECKOUT!!!!

Playlist... MOTIVATION!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones