Friday, January 22, 2010

What in the World?

Hi. I'm Zach. I love to build things and am always trying new techniques. I got a workbench for my birthday, and I've got a couple power tools and access to a bunch at my school and at grandparents, but I'd like to build my own. I'd like to build a multi-purpose CNC machine that can switch between a laser engraver, CNC dremel, and a 3D printer. Ambitious, I know. But I like to think that I'm mechanically inclined, and pretty good with a laptop. I've got some friends that are great coders, so I'm excited. I am currently building iPod chargers that run off a nine volt battery that will get me 14 dollars profit. I am trying to sell ten so I can get some money. I love sites like Instructables and Futurlec. Any advice, ideas, or you want me to make you something, just drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECKOUT!!!!

Playlist... MOTIVATION!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones